- My sister Krista gave me this gorgeous, ultra-cozy scarf for my birthday and I am loving it for the cold weather!
- I recently invested in a Dew Drop style diffuser from Young Living, and think it’s so much more classy-looking than my Tulip style Home Diffuser.
- Totally obsessed with the SPROUT Pregnancy app. I have about eight different ones on my phone right now, but this is by far my favorite! You can even hear a heartbeat.
- I just rediscovered Usborne Books, a home party company that was popular when I was little. I adore the books about Pipkin the inquisitive penguin, especially the one pictured above!
- Another current obession? These Tootsie Rolls. Why are they so delicious?!
- Caleb and I spent a little time at the mall on my birthday and discovered for the first time LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics. If you have a store near you, you’ve got to check it out! Such a cool place. Caleb is especially loving his new mustache wax and deodorant block, pictured above.
What are you obsessing over this month?