Here’s my synopsis of this fix:
- The cowl neck pullover is a great loose fit, but the weave on this sweater didn’t seem like it would hold up well at all, and I tend to avoid that kind of sweater. Sending it back.
- The embroidered detail top is super cute. I don’t usually wear that sleeve length, but it looks great with a cardigan, and I love the detail at the neck so much that I don’t think I’ll be able to give this one up. At the moment it’s a probable keeper.
- The jeans felt so great when I put them on, but the fit at the ankles wasn’t quite up to par for me, plus I basically have all the jeans for my fall capsule wardrobe finalized at this point. I hope I don’t regret sending these back…they really were comfy.
- The open cardigan is super cozy. I’m considering keeping that one as well.
- I love the color and weave of the Iana sweater, but it’s not a flattering fit on me at all, so that made the decision easy on that one: going back.
I’m really loving this online stylist deal. The $20/box styling fee credits to your purchases, so as long as there’s at least one thing that comes in your box that you love enough to keep, the service is totally FREE! And thanks to those of you who signed up through my referral link, I earned enough credit to get 1-2 of my items this time completely free.
Bonus: Every Fix comes with these fun little outfit cards in case you need help figuring out how to style the pieces.
What would you keep/send back? I’d love to hear your opinions before I make my final decision today!