Recently I shared some of my current favorite blogs. Today I want to introduce you to a few of my favorite Facebook pages + feeds.
- IHeart Organizing – A fun “mom blog” relating to all things decorating and organizing. I love her homemade cleaner recipes!
- Still Mothers – This page has some uplifting content for parents who have lost babies and have no living children.
- A Miracle Unfolding – Gardner Quadruplets – This is a couple who, after eight years of infertility, conceived through IVF two sets of identical twins. The girls were born right after Christmas and their parents do a great job of updating their half-million fan base with a ton of cute pictures.
- Native American Nutritionals – I haven’t actually purchased anything from this company as of yet, but they share some great information on and recipes using things like essential oils.
- Nameberry – I love keeping tabs on what people are naming their babies these days. Lots of name history and fun facts here, too!
- Story of This Life – I just love Esther’s sense of humor, and her memes…they make my day, over and over.
- Gentle Delivery Childbirth Services – Midwife Kelsey Martin, CPM – Kelsey shares tons of excellent articles relating to pregnancy, labor, and delivery, making her page a rich resource for all things childbirth-related.
- Apartment Therapy – Ahhh, Apartment Therapy — one of the very best things in all of the internet, in my opinion. Follow them for easy access to a ton of great interior design inspiration + housekeeping & living tips.
- The Thrifty, Frugal Mom – I’ve learned so much from Lydia about couponing, budgeting, and living frugally in general.
- Bonus for you locals: Things To Do Lancaster PA – Links to good eats, events, and more! We love to come here for date night ideas. 🙂
And by the way, have you liked The Realization of Good on Facebook yet? It’s a great way to keep up with the latest around here. 🙂
I’d love to hear from you…what are some of your favorite Facebook pages?