Here are my 37 pieces for Summer 2015! Yay for July 1 and the first day of a new season in my capsule wardrobe calendar. I confess, I wasn’t as strict as I have been in the past about waiting until today to start wearing some of my summer pieces. I was just way too excited about some of the clothing that’s been arriving in packages on my door step in the past week or so!
This time around, I’m only posting links to the items that I purchased recently or are still available for purchase. Maybe next time I’ll be a bit more ambitious and provide links to lookalikes or similar items, for the rest!
- Short Overalls in Bluejay Medium Vintage
- Mid-Rise Super Skinny Jean in Light Indigo (I cut a few inches off the bottoms myself to make them cropped)
- Short Sleeve Lace Detailed Top in Black
- Boyfriend Roll-Up Linen Shorts in Optic White
- Strawberry Tee
- Lace Yoke T-Shirt in Quartz Gray
- This Girl Runs On Cupcakes & Jesus Tee in Gray
- Super Super Stretch Hi-Rise Jegging
- Indigo Relaxed Henley in True Indigo
- V-Neck Tee with Pocket in Black
- Flair Folk Dress
- Geo Eyelet Tee in White
- Kind of a Gig Deal Dress
- [current version of] Live Simply® Guitar Tee
- A Lace in the Sun Dress
- Both the Tres Jolie Blouse in Paloma Gray and the
- Winter Frolic Dress in Egret are no longer available from Downeast Basics, but if you live in my area, there are currently a couple of each left at The Main Street Exchange.
- There also happens to be one of these black maxi skirts left in the clearance section there right now. 🙂
I’m looking forward to talking more about some of these lovelies and how I wear them in future posts. Also, I plan to fill you in on a few key
mistakes things I realized and acknowledged while wearing my spring capsule wardrobe, and how I used the Stylebook app, as mentioned previously, to learn them.
Tell me, what are you most looking forward to wearing this season?